|50 Ways to Use Kettle Cleaners
- Furniture and paint stripper (then soak in paint thinner and re-use)
- Clean white wall tires, rims and hub caps
- Soak tools in Degreaser and clean with KC
- Paint a base coat on your walls and add a glossier coat using your KC-like sponging
- Clean hard water stains off glass shower doors
- Mechanics use to clean motor parts
- Use as a holder for arranging flowers
- Clean and remove rust from bathtub
- Remove lime from faucets
- Clean vegetables (potatoes, carrots, etc.)
- Christmas stocking stuffers and wedding , shower , and house warming gifts
- Scrub bugs off front of car-never scratches
- Remove road dirt and tar from the sides of your car
- Remove latex paint from hands
- Use to clean bird baths and bird feeders
- Rub lightly to remove dried paint drippings from moldings, etc.
- Place a small piece of KC in sink and shower drains to catch loose hair and keep drains from clogging.
- Clean the BBQ grill or oven grates with Kettle Cleaners and Degreaser Concentrate
- Stuff into holes and cracks around gas pipes, drainpipes, etc. to keep out mice and insects.
- Use to eliminate sticky substance on glass, picture frames, copper, etc.
- Clean outdoor furniture (with Degreaser)
- Use to clean flower pots (with Try-It)
- Clean cement (with Try-It or Degreaser)
- Clean pots, pans, dishes, stoneware, cast iron skillets, stainless steel cookware, etc.
- Clean paint brushes, pans and metal parts on paint roller
- Remove mud from shoe soles
- Clean yard equipment (shovels, hoes, lawn mower parts, etc.)
- Clean garbage and recycle containers
- Clean outside light fixtures
- Remove crayon marks on refrigerator
- Remove rust from any surface
- Clean stains off countertops
- Remove black scuff marks and tough stains from floors
- Use them to clean Stoneware
- Use in a dryer to catch lint
- Clean stove top, burner rings, drip pans, etc.
- Scale fish
- Clean drywall/plaster knives, applicators and mud pans
- Clean aluminum boat
- Use to silk corn
- Clean golf clubs and carry one in bag to use if ball gets muddy
- Use old KC to lay in bottom of flower pots for drainage
- Clean sides of pool and pool steps
- Scrub dirt and grass stains from feet and hands
- Remove bird droppings from vehicle windshield
- Clean spray starch off irons
- Take paraffin wax off counter; Get wax out of candle holders
- Clean camping pots and pans that are black from the fire
- Remove tea stains from cups
- Remove mildew and moss from deck rails
Note: Clean your Kettle Cleaners by placing them in the dishwasher, where the silverware goes.